In the light of COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently offering a contactless delivery service to our customers
In order to keep the community safe and well supplied with fresh meat and delicious smallgoods, we are now offering a delivery service.
Here's how it's done:
- Download our most recently updated pricelist here.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Call 03 6278 2036 to place your order over the phone between 7am and 4pm, Monday to Friday. After 4pm, please leave a message and we will respond to you the next business day.
- Alternatively, email your order to email@example.com.
- To send a pricelist with your order, please follow these steps:
- Download the pricelist
- Open in Adobe PDF viewer (not your browser)
- Edit the price list and save as a new document
- Email the edited and saved price list as an attachment
Some important details to note:
- Orders must be over $40 value
- There is a $10 delivery fee per delivery
- Payment must be made before delivery
- Delivery is contactless, to protect both our staff and our customers. Deliveries will be left at the door of the premises (or other requested location) and drivers will knock on the door or call the customer to notify of their arrival and will wait for a few minutes until delivery has been collected by the customer.
- Because orders must be refrigerated, drivers will not leave deliveries if someone is not home to collect it immediately. If a delivery was not received, the order will be returned to Ziggys and another delivery will be rescheduled. This will incur an additional $10 fee.
- Delivery times are 11:00am to 1:00pm, and 2pm to 4pm.
- Please call us on 03 6278 2036 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery days and locations. We will advise of which day and time to expect your delivery.