Beef Schnitzel with Mushroom Sauce
A melt in your mouth beef schnitzel with a crunchy crumb coating and served with a delectable mushroom sauce.
- 4 Ziggys Beef Schnitzels
- 4 tsp butter (divided)
- 4 tsp oil (divided)
- Mushroom sauce (click here to go see our recipe)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- In a large frying pan, eat 1 tsp of oil and 1 tsp of butter until melted together.
- Place one of the schnitzels in the pan and cook for about 1 minute on each side, until breadcrumbs are golden and crispy.
- Remove from the pan and place on paper towel.
- Repeat the process for each schnitzel, one at a time, until all cooked.
- Serve with a side salad or coleslaw, a wedge of lemon and the mushroom sauce.