Garlic Pan-Fried Lamb Loin Chops
Juicy, tender lamb loin chops with a garlic pan sauce.
- 8 Lamb Loin Chops
- salt and pepper to season
- dried thyme
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 10 small cloves of garlic, halved
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- crushed chili
- Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper and lightly sprinkle dried thyme over them.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil, adding the chops and garlic.
- Cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes until the chops are brown on the bottom.
- Turn the chops and garlic and cook for another 2 minutes or so, until the meat is browned.
- Transfer the chops to plates, but leave the garlic in the skillet.
- Add the water, lemon juice, parsley and crushed chili to the pan and cook until sizzling, scraping up any brown bits. After about 1 minutes, pour the garlic sauce over the chops and serve.